Welcome to the website of RnDAO (“RnDAO,” “we,” or “us”) located at www.RnDAO.info (“Site”).RnDAO is operated by RnDAO Ventures Lab Ltd, a UK based operating company. This website is provided to you (“You” or “User”), subject to the following Terms and Conditions, as modified and updated from time to time. RnDAO and You, collectively referred to as “the Parties”.
You acknowledge and agree that we have the right in our sole discretion at any time with or without notice and in whole or in part to modify or terminate our Site. Your continued use of our Site after updated Terms have been posted represents your consent to the updated Terms. We reserve the right to notify you of updated Terms by other means.Please note that certain areas of our Site, particularly the area which governs the private area, may offer features and information that are governed by supplemental policies and terms (“Supplemental Terms”) which are therein specifically contained. Supplemental Terms listed elsewhere on our Site are hereby incorporated into these Terms and govern your use of those features and related activities together with these Terms.
3. Copyright and Trademarks All content on our Site is protected by copyright and owned by RnDAO. Unless otherwise specified, you may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, remove or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices or attribution. If you wish to use any Site content in another manner, please contact us.RnDAO retains all rights in its name, logos and trademarks (“Trademarks”), whether or not registered. You may not use our Trademarks without our prior written permission and in any manner that is likely to cause confusion about whether we are the source of or sponsor of or endorser of a product, service, or activity. If you wish to use one of our Trademarks, please contact email@example.com to request permission. All other Trademarks displayed on our Site are the property of their respective owners.
4. Use of the Site By accessing our Site, you warrant that you:
● will not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your affiliation with any other person or entity;
● will not reproduce or resell any part or item of the Site;
● will use our Site only as explicitly authorized and in compliance with these Terms and our policies made available to you;
● will not use any part of the Site for any revenue generating endeavor, commercial enterprise, or other purpose other than your personal, non-commercial use;
● will not make use of any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or other manual or automatic means or process to retrieve, extract, index, or data mine any data or content on our Site or in any way reproduce parts of the Site;
● will not imply or state that you are a member of RnDAO, unless you prove valid membership, or we endorse any statements, actions, goods, services, or activities; and
● will not bypass or circumvent (or attempt to bypass or circumvent) any measures we may use to restrict access to any part of our Site.
5. Site Content and Disclaimer, Indemnity and Release RnDAO presents the information on this Site as a service to our members and other members of the web 3.0 community or, generally speaking, the internet users. Our Site is offered “as is” and “as available”. To the maximum extent permitted under law, we disclaim all express and implied warranties of any kind with respect to our Site. We make no representation or warranties about the accuracy, quality, completeness, timeliness, suitability or reliability of content or information available through our Site or through links to third party sites. RnDAO does not warrant that the Site service will be uninterrupted or error free or that any information, software or other material available on or accessible through the Web site is free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful components.We reserve the right to correct or amend any errors, inaccuracies, or defects related to our Site. If you rely on our Site you do that entirely at your own risk.RnDAO and its members, directors, officers, employees and agents are not liable for any claim of any nature whatsoever based on any loss, damage, liability, injury arising from the your use of the Site, from any third party site or from your breach of these Terms.Our aggregate liability to you for any direct or other damages of any nature arising out of your use, or inability to use, our Site will not be greater than $100 US.
7. Dispute Resolution. Submission to jurisdiction You agree that to resolve any dispute, controversy, or claim relating in any way to your access or use of the Site, you will engage in good-faith efforts to resolve such disputes with RnDAO prior to initiating an arbitration. You must initiate this dispute resolution process by sending a letter describing the nature of your claim and desired resolution to: firstname.lastname@example.orgBoth parties agree to meet and confer personally, by telephone, or by remote conference service (“Conference”) to discuss the dispute and attempt in good faith to reach a mutually beneficial outcome that avoids the expenses of arbitration or, where applicable, litigation. Should the dispute resolution fail, any legal action or proceeding may be brought to exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the United Kingdom.